IN MEMORIAM . . . IN TRIBUTE . . . IN HONOR OF. . .
- A personalized TRIBUTE PAGE . . . A MEMORIAL TRIBUTE . . . SHARE A MESSAGE OF REMEMBRANCE AND REFLECTION . . .
- THIS PAGE IS FOR LMS ANGELS WHO HAVE PASSED AND FOR SURVIVORS! THIS TO HONOR ALL!
- ESTABLISHMENT OF TRIBUTE FUND TO HONOR A SURVIVOR / THRIVER who is an inspiration for their strength and courage . . . . what it has meant to you personally . . .
- CELEBRATING A SPECIAL SOMEONE who has inspired strength and courage – and what it has meant to you personally and made a difference in your life . . .
Share your thoughts and reflections on the Foundation blog or Facebook too at www.nlmsf.org
Your donation in the name of someone special is an “investment in LMS research breakthroughs that can advance an expansion of treatment to extend survivorship! You are helping to pave the way toward this goal!
100% of ALL DONATIONS WILL BE DIRECTED TO THE LEIOMYOSARCOMA RESEARCH PROJECTS, REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY THE FOUNDATION’S MEDICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY CONTACTING: firstname.lastname@example.org. or the Medical Advisory Committee Chair, Dr. Mitch Achee at: email@example.com.
If you wish to send a donation to invest in LMS Research for the sake of someone close to your heart, you are just a click away through the secure Pay Pal option, or, you may send a check to:
All of us Together are Champions of Hope for the sake of LMS Research – support and funding is the key to “changing the story” and making the difference!
If you wish to make a payment with paypal, click on the paypal button below:
Share your personal story with us.
- You are invited to share a message of encouragement with LMS patients and/or caregivers.
- Words of inspiration, hope, and encouragement offer an uplifting moment that can give the recipient courage to perhaps see something in a different way, or maybe generate a great big smile!
- We all need more good vibes from time to time, and if a positive, thoughtful message can be shared – it can make someone’s day a little brighter.
- This is a “MAKE MY DAY“ opportunity to post on the Foundation’s FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/NationalLMSFoundation/
- Establish a fund in honor of a SURVIVOR, be it family, friend, or co-worker. This will be listed on our website in recognition of your support for ongoing LMS research projects in celebration of survivorship (milestones, anniversaries).
- Establish a fund in MEMORY of a loved one/LMS angel, special friend or co-worker to be listed on our website in remembrance and in recognition of your support for ongoing LMS research projects.
- You are invited to share a message about a loved LMS angel on our LMS Angels page.