“PURPLE POWER SHOPPING”
Shopping is fundraising for LMS research! Not only online shopping but scroll all the way down to view LMS specific merchandise offered by the foundation.
All of the following ways to shop will bring a percentage of revenue for the Foundation to be directed for LMS research:
* SMILE.AMAZON.COM – select the NLMSF as your Charity of Choice once you go the Smile.Amazon.com website from your
computer or mobile device.
* You may want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
* Prime merchandise is also available if you are an Amazon Prime shopper.
* There are no additional charges involved.
* All future purchase result in 0.5% of the total purchase being
donated to fund LMS research through the Foundation.
* IGIVE.com – 1700 stores participating. Visit IGIVE.com to find out how to launch an app. On your computer, cells phone, or tablet. It’s easy! IGVE has partnered with Amazon, Ebay, and more.
* GOODSHOP.com – the Foundation is already registered! Just sign up and Power Shop for LMS Research!
∗givingassistant.org-Another easy way to help support LMS Research through the National Leiomyosarcoma Foundation is to shop online with Giving Assistant. If you love to shop you will LOVE this site.
You will be asked to sign in with your Facebook account or to create an account. Then you will be able to pick the charity that you wish to donate to. NLMSF is now on that list. It’s quite simple.
Giving Assistant is a great place for people who shop online from 1,594 retailers so there is something for everyone.
∗ GREAT Nonprofits.com – we are a top rated nonprofit organization! You can donate on our GREAT Nonprofits page at: https://greatnonprofits.justgive.org/nonprofits/donate.jsp?ein=14-1834266