SUBSCRIBE to the NLMSF WEEKLY E-BULLETINS and semi-annual NEWSLETTER
The Weekly E-Bulletin contains research update information with links to research articles, youtube presentations, and sarcoma/LMS conference program links.
- Additionally, there will be small articles on helpful tips for patients /families/caregivers, along with related articles of interest on well-being, emotional health, etc.
- Information on upcoming educational programs and fundraising events will also be listed. Information updates posted on the Foundation’s website will be indicated.
Semi-annual DRAGONSLAYER NEWSBYTES –
- These newsbytes will look back at educational programs and research support progress and look forward to LMS research news on the horizon.
- Articles submitted by Foundation supporters/advocates will be included as well as personal stories submitted by patients and tributes to survivors/thrivers.
- Book reviews/suggested reading information will be posted – patients/families/ caregivers are encouraged and welcome to provide such information to the Foundation for inclusion in either E-Bulletins or the semi-annual NewsBytes.
- A summary of community outreach activities on behalf of LMS research will be highlighted.
Note: If patients/families would like a specific topic covered in an E Bulletin or the NEWSBYTES, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For submission of suggested books / book reviews, please submit as indicated above.
TO VIEW PAST/ARCHIVED E-BULLETINS AND NEWSBYTES, visit our the E-bulletin and NEWSBYTES page.
TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEEKLY E-BULLETINS AND Semi-annual DRAGONSLAYER NEWSBYTES, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND: