THE HOPE ETERNAL CANDLE LIGHT
The Hope Eternal Candle Light is offered throughout the year – to remember, reflect, encourage hope, courage, and strength for the future.
Your message along with lighting the Hope Eternal Candle is a symbol of:
- Remembering those that were in the journey
- Reflecting on those currently in the journey, navigating treatment
- Celebrating Survivorship . . . .celebrating increased survival of LMS
- Acknowledging the support groups and organizations that continue to bring the LMS
- Community together in offering education, advocacy, research funding support.
- Feeling empowered through having the opportunity to know more, learning through ongoing resource information sharing – enhancing and sustaining quality of life/ well-being
WE ARE ALL “CHAMPIONS OF HOPE” – Light Your Candle to:
– LIGHT THE WAY – to build hope, strength, courage . . . that we can all be part of “changing
the story” for the future of survivorship.
– ILLUMINATE THE PATH – Support the researchers conducting LMS specific research studies, clinical trials that hold promise for breakthroughs that can offer advancement in treatment options – and “change the story” to impact survivorship for us all.
– SHOW SUPPORT FOR ALL THINGS POSSIBLE IN COMING TOGETHER – FOR EACH OTHER.
One person or collectively… everyone contributes to making a difference in the future of all things possible and the promise of a brighter tomorrow in our sight.
In Honor Of A Loved One
Name of honored person
In Honor Of A Loved OneName of honored person
Let’s light a candle of hope, strength, courage for all things possible in our future
LIGHTING THE CANDLE – LIGHTING THE WAY FOR THE FUTURE – here is how:
Submit a candle below:
We are all in this together – Moving Forward Together – Focusing on the Future to Reach for the Cure!
To view your lit candle, visit the page below:
Thank you all –
Annie Achee – NLMSF