S H O P . . . S A V E . . . G I V E!
“PURPLE POWER SHOPPING”
Shopping is fundraising for LMS research!
All of the following ways to shop will bring a percentage of revenue to the Foundation to be applied to LMS research:
computer or mobile device.
* You may want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com
to make it easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
* Prime merchandise is also available if you are an Amazon Prime shopper.
* There are no additional charges involved.
* All future purchases result in 0.5% of the total purchase being
donated to fund LMS research through the Foundation.
* IGIVE.com – 1,700 stores participating. Visit IGIVE.com to find out how to launch an app on your computer, cell phone, or tablet. It’s easy! IGIVE has partnered with Amazon, Ebay, and more.
* GOODSHOP.com – the Foundation is already registered. Sign up and Power Shop for LMS Research!
∗ GREAT Nonprofits.com
we are a top-rated nonprofit organization. You can donate on our GREAT Nonprofits
page at: https://greatnonprofits.justgive.org/nonprofits/donate.jsp?ein=14-1834266
* NLMSF Merchandise – browse the store selection. If you don’t see something you like, make a suggestion.
We are happy to add items that you would like to purchase through the Foundation in order to “shop for a cause” . . . LMS Research! Send your ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many of the items at the store have been donated to the Foundation by companies, friends, and families of survivors and LMS Angels.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in donating items to the store.
The Foundation appreciates your generous support!
All orders are filled by volunteers. Should you need your purchase sooner than the two-week shipment period, please email or call Gail Gore, our volunteer merchandise manager at:
803-278-2747 or 423-487-4181
NLMSF Purple Ball Cap – Womens
Wear this when you go to a ball game!
Gray Hooded Sweatshirt – No Drawstrings
Child Size: Medium (10-12) Large (14-16)
Embroidered with NLMSF name and purple awareness ribbon
Promote LMS awareness at community events by wearing this sweatshirt!
Medium (10-12): $12.00 contribution towards LMS research
Large (14-16): $12.00 contribution towards LMS research
Medical Appointment Organizer
Take this with you to every appointment, helpful for patients and caregivers!
$5.00 contribution toward LMS research
($9.00 shipping cost)
Botanical Garden – note cards (set of 8) – photographer: daughter of an LMS survivor
Features butterflies- a symbol of renewal, rebirth, hope!
Cost: $7.00 – contribution toward LMS research
Key Tag in the shape of the Purple Awareness Ribbon.
Printed with the Foundation name and website.
$2.00 contribution toward LMS research
The following items have been donated to the National LeioMyoSarcoma Foundation and are available FREE to Donors and Supporters and all LMS survivors and their families. All we ask is that you pay shipping costs to help offset expenses for the Foundation.