UCLA, Santa Monica, CA: PATIENT/FAMILY EDUCATION SYMPOSIUM in collaboration with the NLMSF
This is a 2015 video . . . it will be nice to hear from Dr. Singh on current research advancements since then at the Feb. 18th Patient-Family Forum
February 18, 2017 with Dr. Arun Singh –
UCLA, Santa Monica, CA: PATIENT/FAMILY EDUCATION SYMPOSIUM
UCLA/NLMSF collaborative bi-annual patient/family/caregiver education program.
SAVE THE DATE –
April 21, 2017 with Dr. Seth Pollack –
1. SITEMAN CANCER CENTER/BARNES & JEWISH HOSPITAL-St. Louis, MO with Dr. Brian Van Tine, Dr. Scott Okuno of Mayo Clinic, Dr. M. Milhelm of the Univ. of Iowa. Held October 8, 2016. Highlights of the program coming soon.
Below are pictures from our event. Hope you enjoy!
NLMSF PATIENT EDUCATION SYMPOSIUM
- Introductions- Dr. Angela Hirbe
- What is a Clinical Trial- Dr. Mark Agulnik
- Chemotherapy Trials- Dr. Scott Okuno
- Immunotherapy and LMS – Dr. Mohammed Milhelm
- Metabolism Therapies coming for Trial- Dr. Brian Van Tine
- Surgery Advances for ULMS- Dr. Matt Anderson
- Advances in LMS surgery- Dr. Jeffrey Moley
- Psychosocial Support- Dr. Yasmin Asvat
- “Subduing the Cancer Dragon” with Nationally recognized inspirational speaker and author HEIDI BRIGHT – author of THRIVER SOUP
4. MD ANDERSON RELAY VIDEOS