- April 21, 2017 with Dr. Seth Pollack- This event was a great success! Below are pictures from our event, hope you enjoy!
- MARCH 11, 2017: “TOGETHER FACING LMS” – PATIENT /FAMILY EDUCATION SYMPOSIUM with Dr. Sujana Movva-
FOX CHASE / NLMSF collaborative patient/family/education bi-annual program.
Below are pictures from our event. Enjoy!
2. February 18, 2017, with Dr. Arun Singh –UCLA, Santa Monica, CA: PATIENT/FAMILY EDUCATION SYMPOSIUM
UCLA/NLMSF collaborative bi-annual patient/family/caregiver education program.
2. SITEMAN CANCER CENTER/BARNES & JEWISH HOSPITAL-St. Louis, MO with Dr. Brian Van Tine, Dr. Scott Okuno of Mayo Clinic, Dr. M. Milhelm of the Univ. of Iowa. Held October 8, 2016. Highlights of the program coming soon.
Below are pictures from our event. Hope you enjoy!
NLMSF PATIENT EDUCATION SYMPOSIUM
- Introductions- Dr. Angela Hirbe
- What is a Clinical Trial- Dr. Mark Agulnik
- Chemotherapy Trials- Dr. Scott Okuno
- Immunotherapy and LMS – Dr. Mohammed Milhelm
- Metabolism Therapies coming for Trial- Dr. Brian Van Tine
- Surgery Advances for ULMS- Dr. Matt Anderson
- Advances in LMS surgery- Dr. Jeffrey Moley
- Psychosocial Support- Dr. Yasmin Asvat
- “Subduing the Cancer Dragon” with Nationally recognized inspirational speaker and author HEIDI BRIGHT – author of THRIVER SOUP
4. MD ANDERSON RELAY VIDEOS