- Tumor-agnostic treatment for cancer – what does it mean?
- What tumor-agnostic treatments have been approved so far?
- What are basket trials?
- Why should patients become informed about this information?
Some recent FDA approvals have made many people aware of tumor-agnostic treatments. But what does that mean and how could it benefit someone with cancer? ASCO Chief Medical Officer Richard L. Schilsky gives insight into this new way of thinking about cancer treatment.Cancer.Net
- Understanding personalized cancer medicine
- Understanding targeted therapy
- Understanding immunotherapy