Establish a Tribute
IN MEMORIAM . . . IN TRIBUTE . . . IN HONOR OF. . .
If you wish to send a donation to invest in LMS Research for the sake of someone close to your heart, you are just a click away through the secure Pay Pal option, or, you may send a check on our donation page: https://nlmsf.org/donate-leiomyosarcoma-research/
All of us Together are Champions of Hope for the sake of LMS Research – support and funding is the key to “changing the story” and making the difference!
Establish an Ongoing Tribute Fund in Honor of a Loved One:
- Establish a fund in honor of a SURVIVOR, be it family, friend, or co-worker. This will be listed on our website in recognition of your support for ongoing LMS research projects in celebration of survivorship (milestones, anniversaries).
- Establish a fund in MEMORY of a loved one/LMS angel, special friend or co-worker to be listed on our website in remembrance and in recognition of your support for ongoing LMS research projects.
If you would like to establish an ongoing tribute fund, please send a name, picture, and short bio to [email protected] and your submission will be posted on our ongoing tributes page.
Share your personal story with us.
- You are invited to share a message of encouragement with LMS patients and/or caregivers.
- Words of inspiration, hope, and encouragement offer an uplifting moment that can give the recipient courage to perhaps see something in a different way, or maybe generate a great big smile!
- We all need more good vibes from time to time, and if a positive, thoughtful message can be shared – it can make someone’s day a little brighter.
- This is a “MAKE MY DAY“ opportunity to post on the Foundation’s FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/NationalLMSFoundation/
- You are invited to share a message about a loved LMS angel on our LMS Angels page.
If you require technical assistance with any issue on this page, please contact Randa at 3032647493 or [email protected] . We greatly appreciate your patience with us and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.