Your Voice – Your Advocacy COUNTS!
YOUR VOICE . . . YOUR ADVOCACY COUNTS!
Whatever you do to lend your voice to what matters in the advocacy and action Counts!
There are so many ways to contribute – sharing your thoughts, tips on survivorship, perspectives to inspire others in their LMS journey, support LMS Research funding – it all makes a big difference . . .and matters greatly! Your Voice, your helping hearts are valued!
POSITIVE, PROACTIVE WAYS TO ADVOCATE & HAVE YOUR VOICES HEARD:
- The Patient Perspectives – https://nlmsf.org/patient-perspectives/
Sharing your thoughts to building courage and resilience for others through
your inspirational message to those that are newly diagnosed.
- The LMS Lifeline Buddy Program – https://nlmsf.org/uncategorized/lms-lifeline-buddy-program/ Volunteering to be a Buddy to someonewho has been in a similar LMS experience/treatment journey – matching
peer to peer for one on one support (no medical guidance offered).
This is a personal reach out – that goes beyond the face book experience to
- Patient-Caregiver Advocacy Roundtable – https://nlmsf.org/patient-caregiver-advocacy/ Sharing information and suggestions for enhancing the standard of care from diagnosis to end of treatment, based on personal experiences, plus the opportunity for Q & A.
- Survivors Inspire Peer Network – https://nlmsf.org/survivors-inspire/
Sharing information on tips to rebuilding quality of life, survivorship care
planning throughout the treatment journey and after treatment is completed.
Important aspects to consider along the way. Guest Speakers with expertise in this field offer guidance and the opportunity for Q &K A.
- Help The Cause – Volunteer for a Project / Fundraise for Research – https://nlmsf.org/donate/ In advocacy for LMS Research to advance to accelerate
Precision research, clinical trials, and ultimately increase treatment options.