All SARC Centers listed here meet the criteria, and have strong history of collaboration and commitment to sarcoma research.
Sarcoma Centers of Excellence – Telemedicine Clinics
- Cleveland Clinic Telehealth – OH
- Columbia Univ., Irvine Med. Center Telehealth –NY, NJ, CT
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute Telehealth – MD
- Fox Chase Cancer Telehealth – PA
- Hillman Cancer Center Telehealth – PA
- Johns Hopkins Telehealth – MD
- Mayo Clinic Telehealth – MN
- MD Anderson Telehealth – TX / AZ
- Memorial Sloan Kettering – NY
- Sylvester Cancer Center Telehealth – FL, IA, NY, Russia
- University of Colorado Health Sciences WY, MN, and (other surrounding states)
- Vanderbilt-Ingram Telehealth – TN, KY, GA, MS, AL
SECOND OPINION RESOURCES FOR PATIENTS:
RESOURCE FOR VIRTUAL SECOND OPINIONS FOR PATIENTS:
This patient needs to get a second opinion at a sarcoma center! There are virtual second opinions available to avoid travel, such as Partners Online Second Opinion https://poso.partners.org/ and other hospitals have similar virtual platforms. This offers another second opinion resource.
Get the tools and support to navigate your healthcare needs, no matter how big or small. Find a high-quality local doctor/sarcoma specialist covered by your insurance, or get a second opinion on a diagnosis from a leading expert in your specific condition.
- Cancer.Net: https://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/cancer-basics/cancer-care-team/seeking-second-opinion
- MD Anderson Cancer Center:
- Stanford Health Care Online Second Opinion: